Saturday 2 June 2012

SERENI & SHENTEL

My obsession towards Sereni & Shentel headbands started in 2010. The headband that makes me fall in LOVE with S&S is definitely the one-of-a-kind Kuching Cat. Back then, I even ask my BF to buy it for me. For Christmas pezen. Hahaha. Luckily he said yes to it.


This is me wearing Kuching Cat in Charcoal for Christmas 2010. I'm wearing it for Christmas ngabang (visiting). Pakai masa balik kampung and pergi rumah member-member.


And another Kuching Cat again for Christmas ngabang 2011. But this time in plum ribbon with gold acrylic stone.


I even using the Kuching Cat as Christmas tree decoration instead the normal disco ball ornaments. Creative or not? Hahaha. 


Now, my S&S collection has grow bigger. Other than Kuching Cat, I have Block Party, Mini Block Party, Lolita, Surprise, Blair, Akeem, Bunny Ears, Mini Ice-Ice Baby, Ice-Ice Baby Matte, Ice-Ice Baby Shiny, Ice-Ice Baby Luxe, Mandy, New Money, Charlotte, Zamunda, The Queen and Bow Down. Party Hat and Hen's Veil will join in soon. Will update the photo once I have gather all my precious S&S headbands. Heehee. =)


6 comments:

  1. waseh. dah start blogging eh. congrats congrats.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe. thank you. keep visiting my blog. aite mate.

      Delete
  2. sereni shentel.... on xmas tree... great!!!! keep them in ggod shape always .. one day jadi collectibles item , boleh seel back make more more and more monay thean you spent!! and keep writing ... good for your mind..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. s&s on xmas tree, yup a creative idea of mine. heheh.

      Delete
  3. oppps... make money with your blog, put adsense or nuffnang or both!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ok. at the moment lom layak to put any ad coz not much readers yet. need to blog more.

      Delete